A whole new season of learning tech guidance is coming this fall, and we saved you a front-row seat!
Just in time for your 2018 planning, we’ve lined-up a fall series of webinars packed with practical advice and real-world insights you won’t want to miss. Our “Summer of Learning” webinars were so popular, we’ve decided to extend the series with four new topics — all designed to help you drive successful learning programs for employees, customers, association members and more.
I’ll be co-hosting each of these live online sessions, along with experts from some of the learning technology industry’s most innovative companies. We’ll look at how today’s learning tech can help you tackle some of today’s toughest learning challenges, including:
- What it takes for associations to succeed at continuing education,
- How to get more from a traditional LMS — not with workarounds or replacement, but by augmenting your system,
- How to boost extended enterprise learning engagement, and
- How artificial intelligence can work in combination with an LMS for dramatic improvement in learning experience and results.
In keeping with our reputation for no-sales, high-impact events, these sessions will be packed with actionable information and independent research. So whether you are planning to stay on your LMS or find a new one in the coming year, let us help you prepare for the road ahead.
Check out the detailed descriptions of each webinar below. Then register for whatever sessions interest you in the “all-in-one” form on this page.
We’ll send individual confirmations for each selected webinar with a calendar invite. Even if you can’t attend, sign-up anyway and we’ll send you a link to the on-demand recordings. I look forward to seeing you this fall!
Fall Webinar Descriptions
A close look at membership trends reveals a sobering fact – associations can no longer afford to rest on their laurels. Competition abounds from for-profit training companies, academia and subject matter experts for the sale of continuing education lessening the grip associations have on their target professionals.
In this disruptive environment, how can you leverage learning to retain existing members, win new members and support them throughout their careers?
Join Tamer Ali, SVP of Educational Solutions Community Brands and I as we explore how modern learning technology can help you:
- Strengthen your position as a relevant, trusted continuing education provider
- Add value by helping members stay ahead of accreditation requirements
- Develop and deliver useful content at members’ convenience
- Offer pricing that appeals to diverse audiences, while optimizing your revenue streams
- Apply marketing techniques that differentiate you and increase response from members and non-members, alike.
We’ll also illustrate how innovative associations are leading the way in professional development best practices.
Your organization long ago settled on Cornerstone, Saba, SumTotal, Oracle, SAP or another full-blown talent suite LMS, and there is little chance of change anytime soon. However, you’ve heard about the flexibility and appeal of modern, cloud-based learning platforms, and you know your employees would benefit from this kind of learning experience.
What should you do?
Many LMS users are stuck with their LMS of record — but now they’re leveraging cloud technology to augment standard LMS functionality. This approach adds incremental capabilities and complementary applications to existing platforms without compromising the core software. At the same time, it improves learner experience, content delivery, analytic insights, budget optimization and business adoption.
Join experts from Training Orchestra and me, as we look at how this “augmented LMS” strategy can work for you, including:
- A snapshot analysis of today’s learning technology solutions
- Brief history of the traditional talent suite LMS and why change is often so difficult
- 4 ways to augment your LMS, based on successful real-world examples
- What to include in an effective augmentation plan
- Specific advice to help you get started
We’ll also leave plenty of time for Q&A. So if you’ve lost the battle for a new LMS, join us to learn why augmenting your existing platform can be a winning alternative!
Convincing employees to engage in training is hard enough. So, what happens when you want to educate customers, channel partners and others across your extended enterprise?
External audiences can’t be forced to complete training – they participate at will. That means it’s much tougher to drive engagement. Relevant content is a great start, but it’s not enough. What else does it take to succeed?
Join Kevin Hanegan, VP of Learning at Qlik, and me as we explore learning strategies that win extended enterprise hearts and minds. Specifically:
- Innovative marketing tools and techniques to attract external audiences
- Methods for improving content quality and contextual relevance
- How to motivate learners with contests and rewards
- Creative ways to leverage video for stronger engagement
- What custom mobile apps can do to drive continuous learning
Throughout the session, we’ll illustrate key concepts with real-world examples that you can adapt for your own extended enterprise learning programs.
But today’s learners expect more. They want instant, on-demand access to relevant instruction, guidance, expertise and resources — ideally delivered in quick videos or other bursts of useful information. They want to manage their own learning as a lifelong process that fits their unique professional and personal interests.
How can training departments address these demands? They can’t. But that’s where artificial intelligence can make a meaningful difference.
Join Ryan Bertrand, VP Enterprise Solutions at EdCast and me as we share key trends and case studies that illustrate the power of combining AI with an LMS. You’ll discover:
- How AI is transforming organizational learning
- What you can do to create a “smarter” employee learning experience
- The role AI plays in complementing (not replacing) learning platforms
- How to predict and measure AI’s impact in the learning experience
- Real-world examples of successful AI-enhanced learning initiatives
Join us to find out how AI can help you provide learning that is more personal, memorable and valuable for participants, as well as your organization.
MORE WEBINARS – NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
Can’t wait for the live webinars? Check out our library of on-demand webinars available now at our new Learning Center!