Do You Need Help Finding Your Best LMS?
Are you buying an LMS or other learning system? Do you want the world’s most experienced LMS selection consultant to guide you through the buying process to save you time, money, effort and risk? You are in the right place.
John Leh, founder and lead analyst of Talented Learning, provides the help and expert guidance that serious LMS buyers want and need to succeed. John’s 25 years of front-line LMS buying, selling and selection consulting experience is unparalleled in the industry.
Every day, John is helping serious organizations buy the best learning system for their unique needs. That’s why he started the company in 2014. He listens intently and has the tools, methodology, education, best practices and the experience of hundreds and hundreds of successful LMS purchases in his tool kit to ensure your buying success.
There are many ways to work with John to find your best LMS including:
Hourly Consulting with John Leh
Sometimes a little is just enough. Schedule John by the hour and get help in any of the nine steps of the LMS buying process including:
- Research– Discuss your vision, goals, current gaps, missed opportunities and get strategic advice on next steps and most relevant follow up content
- Business Case – Are you paying too much for your current LMS? Can you afford to make a switch? Need help articulating unrealized measurable benefits?
- Define Requirements – Discuss tricky requirements, custom workflow, current LMS deficiencies, industry best practices and more.
- Shortlisting Vendors – Get advice and perspective on different vendor solutions in the marketplace
- Request for Proposals – Have John review RFP documents and proposal responses
- Use Case Demonstrations – Get advice, best practices and guidance on structuring use case demonstrations, working with certain vendors to make the most of your demo experience
- Sandbox – Learn about what’s possible, included in the sales process and best practices with your final test and verify opportunity before purchase
- References – Receive guidance on how to make calls, what questions to ask and maximize value from your peers in the industry
- Negotiation – Have John review vendor pricing, make suggestions for negotiation and help you get the best deal
Cost: $500/hour – Schedule an hour now and jumpstart your learning system selection process
Have you started researching LMS vendors for extended enterprise, customer, partner, employee, association or content as a business use cases, but don’t know where to start or are already overwhelmed by all the vendor choices? We have the perfect service to jumpstart your LMS selection process!
The Talented Learning Vendor Shortlisting Service, led by lead analyst John Leh, is designed to quickly identify key, differentiating requirements, goals and objectives to identify the four best, qualified LMS, LXP or other learning systems for your needs. John can save months of research, risk and lots of unnecessary costs. Spend your time evaluating qualified vendor options, not trying to qualify over 1000 learning systems!
The service includes:
- John Leh as your primary learning systems selection consultant
- Talented Learning 2023 LMS and Learning System Market Report
- Team access to Talented Learning Center educational site to learn about LMSs and how to buy
- 30-Minute kickoff introductory call and recommendation service review
- Private team access to the Talented Learning Adaptive Requirement Survey (up to 10 members)
- 2 Hours of Virtual Discovery with John Leh to confirm requirements and survey results
- Recommendation of four qualified vendor solutions that align to your budget, goals and requirements
- Personalized email introduction to the right contact at each of the four vendor solutions
- 1-hour health check call during the selection process to provide ad-hoc advice and help
Cost: $3,995 — Start Now!
While selling enterprise learning management systems for 14 years for two major LMS providers, John Leh participated in hundreds of large-scale sales opportunities and studied the trends, activities and habits of the best and worst buyers at every stage of the buying process.
John founded Talented Learning and created a defined buying process for buyers to follow based on the combined best practices of the most successful buyers. For the last eight years, John has actively helped over a hundred large and small organization buy the best extended enterprise LMS for their needs.
With this service you get the best. John will personally guide you through every step of the buying process including defining requirements, shortlisting vendors, writing, managing and rating the RFP and proposal responses, orchestrating use case demonstrations, sandboxes, reference calls and, of course, negotiation.
With John, you will save time, money and risk as you learn a ton and find your best learning solution!
Is John the right consultant for you? Review John’s public 40+ recommendations on LinkedIn to find out!
Want to Learn More?
Want to learn more about any of the above services? Submit the below form to schedule a free 30-minute preliminary LMS selection consultation with John Leh.