If you have questions or feedback about these guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com or at the address listed at the end of these disclosures.
Trademarks and Copyright
1) Talented Learning, the Talented Learning logo, LMS Almanac, RightFit Solution Grid and The Talented Learning Show are trademarks of Talented Learning, LLC. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners, and are hereby recognized.
2) All content is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America, as well as foreign copyright laws and international conventions and treaty provisions. All rights are reserved unless otherwise stated.
3) Just as we ask others to respect the intellectual property rights of Talented Learning, our organization respects others’ rights. If you believe that content located on or linked to by Talented Learning violates your copyright, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible to all notifications, either by removing the content in question or disabling links to it, as appropriate.
Back to top
1) You are free to explore our web properties without providing any personal information about yourself. In fact, the only way we capture specific data about you is when you voluntarily submit an online form that we make available to you. If you do share personal data with us in any form, we are committed to protecting the information you provide.
2) We will never trade, share, sell or otherwise transfer to third parties any data that personally identifies you unless we receive your prior approval. For example, we regularly host webinars that are co-sponsored by third-parties. If you register to attend one of these events, the contact information you provide may be shared with the co-sponsoring organization identified on the event registration page. A co-sponsor may use this registration information for marketing purposes. However, under no circumstances is this information shared with any other third parties.
4) We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, to maintain privacy and to help ensure the appropriate use of data. Our sites rely on secure socket layer (SSL) technology to protect your information, using both server authentication and data encryption. This helps ensure that information you share with us is safe, secure and available only to you.
5) Talented Learning is a company based in the United States (U.S.A.). If you are located in another country and choose to provide information to us, your information is transferred to servers in the U.S. A. The U.S.A. may not have the same data protection laws as the country from which you shared information. By visiting our websites or providing us with your contact information, you fully understand and consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the U.S.A.
6) In addition to data uses identified elsewhere in this statement, we may use your personal information to:
• Send you a newsletter or other periodic business-specific communications to which you have subscribed.
• Improve the relevance of email communications to which you have subscribed.
7) If you initiate communication directly with us, we will use your email address only to:
• Send information in response to “contact us” inquiries or other requests from you.
8) In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, (U.S. regulations regarding commercial electronic mail messages) we agree to the following:
• Not to use false or misleading subject lines or “from” header information in email messages.
• To include the physical address of our business headquarters in communications we send to you.
• To offer you an option to unsubscribe from the distribution list through a link at the bottom of each email.
• To quickly honor any opt-out/unsubscribe request you send.
• To resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information.
9) In accordance with GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulations) effective May 25, 2018, we agree to the following:
• To correct or update our records if you notify us about data that is no longer relevant.
• To retain personal data for no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose.
• To provide access to your data no more than once a year upon request, at no charge. Responses will be processed within 30 days of your request.
• To remove your personal information in a timely manner, upon your request.
• To unsubscribe from email communications you may:
• Click on the “unsubscribe” link located at the end of our email messages, or
• Update your account settings (if you have created an account on our site), or
• Send us an email request at email@example.com, or
• Notify us via postal mail at Talented Learning, 240 Market Street, Bloomsburg, PA, 17815 USA, Attention: Privacy.
10) Also note that periodically we may collect anonymous navigational activity data from our web servers exclusively for internal reporting and analysis. This process helps us track traffic patterns so we can improve the relevance, utility and performance of our sites. The information we use in this analysis does not identify individual visitors, and it is used strictly for internal purposes.
Back to top
This site (known as TalentedLearning.com) is the property of Talented Learning, LLC. All content is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions.
2) The purpose of this website is to educate and inform business-minded professionals about extended enterprise learning systems trends, best practices, issues and opportunities. You are free to use content offered for download (such as podcasts, case studies and whitepapers) for personal use only, subject to any rules accompanying that content.
3) You may not use any content in a manner that exceeds the rights granted for your use. You may not reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify, translate, port, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan or otherwise distribute content created for Talented Learning and provided through TalentedLearning.com without our prior written consent.
4) As a service to visitors, our website makes available relevant information from third parties − including blog posts, LMS vendor profile information, case studies and many links to websites not controlled by Talented Learning. If you use these resources, recognize that we make no warranty or representation regarding them, their data processes, their privacy policies or the information they provide.
5) Access to some events and content require users to submit registration forms.
6) Access to resources content in The Learning Center satellite site requires visitors to establish a password-protected user account. These users are required to provide the following information:
• First Name
• Last Name
• Email Address
• Job Title
7) Each account in The Learning Center is personal and non-transferable. You are fully responsible for all activities under that account, including its security, and you agree to protect your password. Your rights and obligations to Talented Learning are also non-transferable. You must immediately notify Talented Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any unauthorized uses of your account or other breaches of security under your account at The Learning Center. Talented Learning is not responsible for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages incurred as a result of these acts or omissions.
8) In response to accounts initiated at The Learning Center, as well as event registrations and content subscriptions you submit, we retain your personal data for as long as is required to fulfill the specified activities or for as long as is permitted by applicable law.
9) As host of The Learning Center satellite site, Thought Industries collects two types of information, including personal and payment information that you choose to provide and site usage information stored from your browser using “cookies.” These are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on The Learning Center website. They don’t invade your privacy in any way. Instead they help you navigate websites more easily and effectively.
11) Talented Learning and its technology providers shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any delay, disruption or failure of the website, directly or indirectly resulting from events beyond Talented Learning’s control. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Talented Learning, its contractors and other third-party partners (including their directors, officers, employees and agents) from any claims and expenses (including attorney fees), arising from your use of the website, including but not limited to your violation of the TOS.
12) Note that our website is not intended to serve children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly or intentionally solicit or collect information from or about children under this age. If you believe that we have collected information from or about a child under 16, please notify us at email@example.com, so we can swiftly delete the related data.
14) If you have questions or concerns regarding these policies or terms, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the other channels below:
240 Market Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Back to top