The Weather Is Heating Up — So Is Learning Technology Thought Leadership!
(EDITOR’S UPDATE: Live webinars have ended, but links to replays of all sessions are included below, so you can attend at your convenience.)
As spring shifts into high gear, most of us are ready for the heat of summer. But are you warming up to all the innovation that is redefining today’s red-hot learning technology market? Do you know what’s sizzling and what’s not — or who’s in and who’s out? At Talented Learning, we make it our business to know. And as always, we’re here to help!
Just in time for summer, we’ve lined-up a series of high-impact thought leadership webinars you won’t want to miss, no matter what other plans you’re making. I’ll be co-hosting each of these live online sessions, along with thought leaders from some of the learning technology industry’s coolest vendors.
We’ll be exploring a spectrum of hot topics, including issues and opportunities in serving both employee and external audiences, how to make the most of learning platforms designed for global reach, what leading-edge integration technology means for the LMS, and even how to move beyond the LMS with high-end custom learning solutions.
In our tradition of delivering low-hype, high-impact online events, these sessions will be loaded with real-world insights and actionable information. So don’t let this season of learning pass you by. Wherever you’re headed this summer, take us along for the ride and get ready to get smarter about modern extended enterprise learning!
Summer Webinar Series Schedule
Here’s what we’ve got cooking for you. Even if you can’t attend, we’ll send you a link to the recording — so feel free to register for one or all:
NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
Recorded Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Are training revenues the lifeblood of your business? With so much at stake, you can’t afford a learning platform and content that misses the mark. Yet, even with more than 700 LMSs available today, it’s easy to come up short.
That’s because most LMSs were built to support mandatory employee compliance training. They weren’t designed to attract, engage and support voluntary training customers with compelling, adaptive and social learning experiences. So, when an out-of-the-box LMS can’t meet your commercial training objectives, what should you do?
To differentiate themselves and sell more content, higher-end learning providers are turning to custom learning experiences. But what should you know before you dig in? Edward Daciuk, Principal Learning Strategist at ExtensionEngine and I will map it out for you.
NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
Recorded Thursday, June 29
When business decision makers think of training, they typically think of employees first. That’s one reason why so many learning platforms focus on workforce development and compliance. But for most organizations, employee training is only one piece of a much larger learning blueprint.
Business success also depends upon the ability to educate customers, channel partners and others in your value chain. So, how can you leverage learning technology to move beyond an “employees only” mentality? What’s the best way to engage and educate diverse audiences, simultaneously?
NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND
Recorded Thursday, June 1, 2017
Your learning business is always open. At any moment, employees, partners or customers somewhere in the world need access to relevant learning content that helps them perform more effectively. Is your LMS ready?
Do you have the right technology, people and processes in place to support global learning audiences? How can you better leverage your learning technology investment for global reach and maximum impact?
Join Tom Holz, Blackboard International Senior Director, and me, as we shine a light on corporate LMS issues that are vitally important but too-often neglected in today’s global business environment.
Can’t wait for the live webinars? We’ve got you covered. Check out any of our most popular webinars from our collection of on-demand webinars, available now at our new Learning Center!
- How Kickstart Your LMS Selection by Working With an Independent Consultant — Learn why and how it pays to put a knowledgeable advisor on your side.
- Custom Learning Experiences: When No LMS Will Do — When an out-of-the-box LMS can’t meet your commercial training objectives, what should you do?
- How to Think Outside the Employee Learning Box — How can you leverage learning technology to move beyond an “employee only” mentality? What’s the best way to engage and educate internal and external audiences, simultaneously?
- Secrets of Global LMS Success — How can you address too-often neglected issues in corporate and government global learning technology deployments?
- LMS Evaluation: Expert’s Guide to Better Learning Technology Choices — When you’re buying an LMS, you need a smart strategy. This guide will point you in the right direction.
- Paving the Way to a Profitable Learning Business — Selling content to individuals and businesses? Here’s how a marketing mindset can move your training business forward.
- Using Digital Badges to Close the Skills Gap — Provide value beyond the training, sell more and have more repeat customers using digital badges and other LMS gamification.
- The Insider’s Guide to LMS Selection Success — Learn the secrets of buying an LMS from experts who have been buying and selling LMSs for decades!
- The Competitive Advantage of an Externally Focused LMS — Learn how to transform your learning organization from a cost center to a profit engine.
- Economics of LMS Replacement: Keys to a Winning Game Plan — Stuck on an antiquated LMS? Learn how to build the business case for replacement. It’s easier than you may think!
- Channel Learning: 6 Areas of Innovation — Learn how to grow your channel partners’ sales and effectiveness 10x with a channel LMS.
- LMS Implementation: What Every Buyer Must Know — The biggest LMS differentiator today is not tech, but the services vendors provide. Learn why (and what it means for learning platform buyers).
- How to Select an Association LMS — Associations are unique. That means they need learning solutions designed with association-specific functionality, technology and integration in mind. Here’s why you should know as a buyer.
- Best Practices for Managing Complex CEUs — CEUs are tough to manage and sell. Learn how to simplify your continuing education ecosystem and eliminate expensive manual interventions.
- How to Drive Profit with a Channel LMS — How can you help channel partners succeed? It starts with a learning solution designed to drive profit — not compliance!
Need a vacation from vendor webinars that are only glorified sales demos? Here’s the break you’ve been waiting for. Dig your toes into the depths of independent research and analysis, and find fresh ideas that will make your learning technology sizzle. Grab your shades and get ready for a cool learning experience this summer. Register now and see you soon!
Thanks for reading!