Continuing Education (CEU) Survival Kit
Don’t Get Lost Managing Continuing Education CEUs!
Whether you are an expert or novice in continuing education, the Talented Learning Continuing Education Survival Kit will provide accurate and detailed information and best practices needed to understand professional continuing education and the relationship with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Intro to Continuing Education and the Admin Nightmare
- Under the Hood of Complex CEUs
- The Important LMS Differences between Compliance, Continuing Ed and Selling CEUs
- Top 10 Association Case Studies Selling CEUs
- Continuing Education: Will You Sell more CEUs with an LMS
- Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Association Learning Technology
- How to Define your LMS Requirements Like a Pro
- Best Practices Managing Complex Continuing Education
- How to Succeed with Continuing Education
- How Associations Build Successful Online Learning Experiences
WANT TO LEARN MORE? JOIN OUR MAY LIVE WEBINAR:
Selling online learning content to individuals is challenging enough. But selling that same content in bulk through corporate customers or partners can be even more demanding. The business models are fundamentally different. Plus, business-to-business relationships require specialized content management functionality.
What does it take to succeed?
Join John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning, as he hosts a live virtual panel with experts who have developed and managed profitable B2B online education programs:
- William Hold, Chief Development Officer, The National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research
- Linda Bowers, CTO, WBT Systems
In this dynamic one-hour roundtable, you’ll learn how to:
- Build a viable business model for bulk sales
- Develop effective pricing and marketing strategies
- Compare tradeoffs of selling through sales reps versus online channels
- Delegate content administration, reporting and user provisioning
- Integrate core learning systems with CRM platforms and other operational applications
- Achieve internal buy-in, drive project momentum and maintain organizational alignment
All live webinar attendees will receive 1 credit toward a Certified Association Executive (CAE) credential application or renewal.
Need help finding the right continuing education LMS for your organization?
Contact us for a complimentary consultation call. Our lead analyst, John Leh, is prepared to help you find the fasted path to a strong solution.