- Content Marketing: What Every Learning Practitioner Needs to Know
- How Can Associations Improve Member Education? Ask a Learning Tech Analyst
- Podcast 29: Growing an Online Training Business – With the Co-Founder of DataCamp
- Data and Dashboards and Decisions – Oh My!
- Podcast 28: How Tasty Is Your Product Training? – With Mike Martin, CLO of SAP Litmos
LMS proposal process
Is the LMS RFP a Necessary Evil? A Nice-to-Have? Or Something More? A Request for Proposal (RFP) is one of the most widely used yet controversial tools for learning management systems buyers. Some people hate them. Others love them. [...learn more...]
Copyright © 2014-2019 | Talented Learning, LLC | All rights reserved