- Podcast 31: Inside Open Source Learning Systems – With eThink CEO Brian Carlson
- In-House Upskilling: Is Amazon’s Strategy a Smart Move?
- Podcast 30: Learning From Customer Conferences – With Tristan Jordan and Tara Pawlak of Community Brands
- Content Marketing: What Every Learning Practitioner Needs to Know
- How Can Associations Improve Member Education? Ask a Learning Tech Analyst
You can make instructional content short and sweet. But is that effective microlearning? Find out as John Leh talks with Dr. Karl Kapp on The Talented Learning Show! [...learn more...]
When you hear the term “unintended consequences” do you assume the worst? Many of us are natural skeptics, especially those who’ve studied economics. But positive outcomes are just as probable. That’s been my experience [...learn more...]
Copyright © 2014-2019 | Talented Learning, LLC | All rights reserved