Software Demo Analysis
(NOTE: Interested in our full range of services for learning systems vendors?
Visit the Services Overview page…)
Lights, Camera, Action. It’s Software Demo Time!
The moment of truth has arrived. Prospects have read your brand messaging, checked your feature lists and studied your pricing models. They’ve reviewed your proposal and they like what they see on paper. Now, they finally have a chance to see the sizzle that actually sells your learning solution.
Your presentation could convince them that what they’ve read and heard is true. But the reality just isn’t living up to expectations.
Why let a weak demo jeopardize your ability to seal the deal? We have a better answer.
Your Demo: Reinforced, Refreshed or Fully Reimagined
Seeing is believing. And as highly experienced software selection consultants, we know exactly what software buyers want to see in a demo. We also know the pitfalls that put you at risk of losing a sale. So you can count on us for practical advice that makes a measurable impact.
What’s your demo objective?
- Modify messaging to emphasize your unique value proposition
- Focus on your platform’s extended enterprise strengths
- Add flair and personality to your script
- Pinpoint and resolve specific weaknesses throughout
- Transform a “training exercise” into a guided tour that validates your solution
- Build topic modules that adapt to various timeframes
Here’s how we’ll make work…
What to Expect: Demo Analysis
Our analysts will review and evaluate up to 3 hours of recorded presentation content from one of your recent unsuccessful business opportunities. This can include any combination of product, technical, Q&A and use case demos. Our analysis will focus on:
- Presentation flow
- Introduction and Wrap Up
- Competitive differentiation
- Adherence to directions
- Content substance, completeness, clarity and style
- Demo strategy
- Believability factor
- Handling questions
- Brand messaging and points of differentiation
- Treatment of pricing and other critical issues
- Quality of persuasive “extras” such as humor or other engagement
- Other elements that characterize strong proposals
You’ll receive detailed feedback and a step-by-step blueprint to raise your demo game. This includes:
- A complete written report that consolidates all demo comments and suggestions, along with corresponding time indicators for easy reference
- A 2-hour virtual debriefing session, supported by a slide presentation. This session gives your team an opportunity to discuss questions about our recommendations as well as the mini-demo examples.
Get Your Demo Ready for Prime Time
To learn more about how our demo analysis services can put the sizzle in your sales presentation, submit the form below and we’ll schedule a preliminary phone consultation at your convenience