RFP Response Analysis
(NOTE: Interested in our full range of services for learning systems vendors?
Visit the Services Overview page…)
Learning System Vendors: Do Your RFP Responses Pack the Right Punch?
For software vendors, a request for proposal (RFP) is both agony and ecstasy. On one hand, it’s the only way you can win most big-ticket business opportunities. On the other hand, missing the cut can be brutal – especially after your team spent hours crafting a detailed response.
We know exactly how it feels.
Over the years, our analysts have been involved with hundreds of learning systems proposals. In our past lives as LMS sales professionals, we were responsible for developing RFP responses. Now, as LMS selection consultants, we’re on the other side of the table, helping buyers find the best solution for their unique needs.
We know first-hand what it takes to create a winning proposal. We also know the missteps that lead to failure. And we’re ready to share that knowledge in detail, so you can improve your win rate!
What to Expect: RFP Response Analysis
We’ll thoroughly evaluate a recent unsuccessful, focusing on factors that make-or-break software RFP responses including:
- Document structure, formatting and professional polish
- Content substance, completeness, clarity and style
- Brand messaging and points of differentiation
- Treatment of pricing and other critical issues
- Quality of persuasive “extras”, such as images, videos and endorsements
- Other elements that characterize strong proposals
You’ll receive the following actionable feedback and guidance:
- A copy of your original proposal, with specific comments embedded throughout
- Up to 4 hours of virtual briefings, where we discuss our findings and feedback. These interactive sessions give your team an opportunity to resolve questions about our proposal document and recommendations.
Give Your Proposals a Sharper Competitive Edge
To learn more about how our RFP response review services can help you win more deals, submit the form below and we’ll schedule a preliminary phone consultation at your convenience!