Learning System Vendors: Do Your RFP Responses Pack the Right Punch?
For software vendors, a request for proposal (RFP) response is a big investment. If you’re not seeing the win rate you expect, your organization could benefit from a detailed RFP response analysis by the analysts at Talented Learning.
Over the years, our analysts have been involved with hundreds of learning systems proposals. As LMS sales professionals, we were responsible for developing RFP responses. Now, as LMS selection consultants, we’re on the other side of the table, helping buyers find the best solution for their unique needs.
We know first-hand what it takes to create a winning proposal. We also know the missteps that lead to failure. And we’re ready to share that knowledge in an RFP response analysis so you can improve your win rate!
What to Expect: RFP Response Analysis
We’ll thoroughly evaluate a recent unsuccessful RFP response, focusing on factors that generally predict success, including:
- Document structure, formatting and professional polish
- Content substance, completeness, clarity and style
- Brand messaging and points of differentiation
- Treatment of pricing and other critical issues
- Quality of persuasive “extras,” such as images, videos and endorsements
- Other elements that characterize strong proposals
You’ll receive the following actionable feedback and guidance from our RFP response analysis:
- A copy of your original proposal, with specific comments embedded throughout
- Up to 4 hours of virtual briefings, where we discuss our findings and feedback. These interactive sessions give your team an opportunity to resolve questions about our proposal document and recommendations.
Give Your Proposals a Sharper Competitive Edge
To learn more about how our RFP response review services can help you win more deals, submit the form below and we’ll schedule a preliminary phone consultation at your convenience!