Services for LMS Vendors
Improve Your Learning Technology Market Impact
Are you a learning systems vendor? Think of us as your industry ambassadors. We’re on a mission to meet all 1000+ technology developers who are shaping the future of learning. We want to know what makes every solution unique, and the learning scenarios where each product shines. But above all, we want the world to know, too.
Since founding Talented Learning in 2014, our CEO and Lead Analyst John Leh has personally analyzed more than 200 of the strongest learning solutions in multiple categories – and we’re just getting started!
Every day, we leverage the LMS market intelligence we’ve gathered to help clients select the right solution for their specific needs. In addition, we serve as trusted advisors to vendors who must grapple with product positioning and dynamic roadmaps in today’s complex digital learning environment.
How do we add value? Our capabilities span all aspects of learning systems product planning, development, marketing and sales. For example, vendors rely on us to:
- Educate their sales force in techniques that win more opportunities
- Identify qualified prospects to fill their new business pipeline
- Guide their business toward more profitable customer relationships
- Create content that positions their brand as a thought leader
We invite you to inquire about any of the following services to advance your company’s agenda. We look forward to meeting you!
1) Core Services for LMS Vendors (Free)
- Vendor briefings and updates
- A detailed profile in our proprietary LMS vendor database
- A summary listing in our public LMS vendor directory
- Mentions in relevant blog posts, webinars and industry reports
- Links to relevant case studies on TalentedLearning.com
- Links and mentions in relevant social media activity
- Referrals to appropriate LMS buyers
2) Premium Services for LMS Vendors (Fee-Based)
- LMS Product/Roadmap Deep-Dive Audit
Detailed strategic analysis, focused on your product’s strengths and weaknesses relative to direct or indirect competitors.
- RFP Response Audit
Detailed assessment and report on the strengths and weaknesses of your best RFP response/proposal.
- Sales Presentation Audit
Detailed assessment and report on strengths and weaknesses of your best sales presentation and product demonstration.
- Custom Webinars
Topical presentations designed to attract LMS buyers and showcase your expertise — hosted by Talented Learning or your organization.
- Case Study Development and Promotion
No case studies to illustrate your product’s impact in the marketplace? Don’t worry, we can do it all and publicize it too!
- Learning Technology Recruitment Services
We know many industry pros, and we aren’t shy about making the right connections. What kind of talent are you looking for?
- White Papers
Independent research and analysis, focused on any learning technology or extended enterprise topic of interest.
- Guest Blogs
Original content written by John Leh for publication on your blog.
- Custom Consulting Projects
Learning business or technology advisory services, based on your specific needs.
Get Started Today!
To schedule an introductory briefing with our Lead Analyst, John Leh, please submit the form below…