Do You Need Help Finding Learning System Targets?
Investing in the learning system market is smart. Knowing where to invest is not so easy.
Since 2014, we’ve been helping investors of all types learn about the learning systems market, key business drivers, use cases, top features and most -importantly – the down-low and true story on many vendors.
John Leh, founder and lead analyst of Talented Learning, provides the help and expert guidance that serious investors want and need to succeed. John’s 25 years of front-line LMS buying, selling and selection consulting experience is unparalleled in the industry and provides a real-life, practical perspective to what’s happening on the front lines of buying and selling.
There are many ways to work with John to help you find investment, acquisition or merger target opportunities:
Hourly Consulting with John Leh
Sometimes a little help, orientation or advice iis just enough. Schedule John by the hour and get ad-hoc help in:
- Market overview, market history, use cases
- Difference between extended enterprise, customer, partner and employee learning
- Top LMS and learning system trends and why
- Key differentiators for buyers
- Different types of buyers, use cases, buying opportunities
- Investment opportunities
- Identification of hot new technologies and companies
- Competitive breakdowns and advice
- Candid advice and information on individual vendors
- Question and answer to confirm market assumptions
- and much more
Cost: $500/hour – Schedule an hour now and jumpstart your learning system selection process
SOLUTION BENCHMARK + COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
Don’t invest Docebo, Absorb, Talent LMS, Skilljar, Thought Industires, LearnUpon, Schoox, Cornerstone, CYPHER LEARNING, Totara, D2L, Intellum, Valamis, LearnAmp, Litmos, Meridian, AcornLMS, Administrate, Cadmium, Authentic Labs, LearningCart, Learnie, Growth Engineering, NetExam, Teachable and many more without getting the true, on-the-ground, due-diligence from Talented Learning’s John Leh.
You name the company target and Talented Learning will perform an in-depth benchmark and competitive analysis that will provide independent and actionable insights about the target company and the broader LMS market. John Leh and the Talented Learning team will create custom competitive report on target acquisition that includes:
- Identification and analysis of solution strengths, weaknesses and differentiation points in comparison to competitors and opportunity type.
- Identify strengths, specific usability issues, and key opportunities for up to 40 functional areas of the solution.
- Market dynamics and growth
- Growth drivers
- Cross-sell opportunity to existing customer base
- Target solution growth relative to the LMS market?
- Differentiation vs. competitors. ‘Right to win’ vs. competitors
- Expected share gains and losses going forward
- Competitive breakdown
- Key differentiators in the market – discussion of why one vendor is selected over others
- Market position of the Company and its competitors
- Typical use cases and criticality to customers. How easy is it to switch solutions?
- Go to market strategy of target company and competitors
- Pricing of target company relative to competitors
- Win rates vs. target company
- Review of Company’s customer base
- Overall customer satisfaction
- Customer breakdown (i.e. how to segment customer base)
- Why do customers churn or down sell?
- Where do churned customers typically go to?
- Overview of renewal process and considerations
Learn About the Top 40 Learning Systems
Get independent, in-depth analysis on forty award winning solutions in the newly available 2023 Commercial Learning Systems Market Report.
Want to Learn More?
Want to learn more about any of the above services? Submit the below form to schedule a free 30-minute preliminary LMS selection consultation with John Leh.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL