When and how do organizations benefit from relying on a learning systems provider for advisory and consulting services? Join guest John Llamas and our Lead Analyst John Leh for the first episode of The Talented Learning Show.
WELCOME TO THE MAIDEN VOYAGE OF THE TALENTED LEARNING SHOW!
Do you want to learn from experts about how to achieve more with learning solutions that serve employees, customers, channel partners and others in your organization’s value chain? This podcast is for you!
On a regular basis, I’ll be interviewing some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the field of extended enterprise learning – vendor executives, consultants, customers and more. And I invite you to join me on this path of discovery.
EPISODE 1 – TOPIC SUMMARY AND GUEST:
In this 30-minute session, we look at why and when businesses should rely on learning technology developers for strategic guidance. Specifically, we discuss how organizations can benefit from professional services that dig deeper than traditional technology implementation and support.
When and how do organizations benefit from relying on a learning systems provider for advisory and consulting services?
Business-minded learning technology consultants can add value in multiple ways before, during and after new solutions are deployed. For example, they know how to help you…
- Clarify relevant objectives, success metrics and operational practices that lead to desired outcomes;
- Redirect programs when an implementation loses focus or isn’t achieving intended results;
- Analyze and interpret data in actionable ways, with intelligence that informs continuous, sustainable improvement.
After drilling down on these three topics, John also briefly shares his thoughts about the future of learning technology — in particular, the top trends he expects will become more important and others that are likely to fade.
TO HEAR ALL THE DETAILS, LISTEN TO THE FULL PODCAST NOW…
Curious about what’s ahead for extended enterprise learning technology? Read my recent predictions post: 18 Top Learning Systems Trends to Watch in 2018
Want to know which learning technology innovators are leading the way this year? See our choices for “best of the best” learning systems vendors in 12 key categories: 2017 Talented Learning LMS Awards
WANT TO LEARN MORE FROM JOHN LLAMAS AND ME? REPLAY OUR ON-DEMAND WEBINAR:
We’ll help you refresh your customer, channel partner and other externally-focused learning initiatives for better business results. You’ll learn how to:
- Assess content needs for extended enterprise audiences
- Position and price content for success
- Leverage innovative technologies to drive engagement
- Develop valid performance indicators to measure success and ROI
LISTEN TO MORE PODCASTS!
If you haven’t already subscribed to The Talented Learning Show, you can tune-in now with whatever method you prefer:
- Receive an email whenever we publish a new episode. Subscribe now.
- Listen to the show with your favorite podcast channel. See the list on the sidebar of this post or on our podcast main page.
- Get The Talented Learning Show via RSS.
Thanks for listening!