Wednesday, March 21, 2018 – 1-2 pm ET
Brand franchisers everywhere share a common mission – to help their partners succeed. How? It starts with the hallmarks of franchising excellence: quality, consistency and compliance.
That’s why training plays a central role in the world’s most successful franchise organizations. But what does it take to deliver effective learning programs to a network of independent partners?
Join John Leh, CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning as he hosts a special panel discussion with franchise learning experts:
- Trista Kimber, Director of Training & Design at Hooters of America
- Christine Shanks, LMS Administrator at International Dairy Queen
In this dynamic one-hour session, you’ll get practical, proven advice about training best practices that lead to franchise business success. For example, you’ll learn how to:
- Balance your organization’s learning objectives with those of franchisees
- Leverage your LMS as a marketing and demand generation tool to recruit new partners
- Engage learners in onboarding and ongoing experiences that ensure compliance
- Streamline content development, delivery and other operational tasks
- Identify key LMS features that drive franchise partner performance
- Measure learning progress and tie metrics to business results
Along the way, panelists will share real-world examples from organizations that have improved performance and reinforced their brand experience at every point of sale.
So if you’re a franchise professional – or are just interested in exploring this business model – join us and start laying the groundwork for success.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT!
(Even if you can’t attend the live event on March 21, we’ll send you a link to the recording, thanks to our sponsor, eLogic Learning.)