New? Start Here
Extended Enterprise Learning 101
Are you responsible for attracting and engaging learning audiences in scenarios like these?
- Customer education – to boost adoption and ongoing use of products or services purchased by consumers or businesses
- Channel partner training – for value-added resellers, distributors, wholesalers, developers or franchisees who are part of an organization’s extended ecosystem
- Continuing education – including certification and accreditation programs for individuals who require specialized career know-how
- Professional development – for association members and affiliated organizations
- Online courses or blended learning programs – offered by commercial training providers and individuals who want to demonstrate subject matter expertise.
If any of these descriptions fit your situation, you’re involved in extended enterprise learning. And this means you’ll probably want to rely on a specialized learning system as the backbone of your learning program. Why? Read on…
Independent Resources For Extended Enterprise Learning Providers of All Types
Many learning platforms are designed to support employee compliance training and skills development.
But extended enterprise learning strategies and systems reach beyond mandatory employee education to serve people who voluntarily choose to learn. That’s where Talented Learning can help make a measurable difference.
We exist for one reason: To help extended enterprise buyers and sellers navigate today’s complex LMS landscape.
Learning systems market insights are available here in multiple forms:
- Read thoughtful analysis and commentary on The Talented Learning Blog
- Hear interviews with experts on The Talented Learning Show Podcast
- Attend topical on-demand webinars in The Talented Learning Center
- Research vendor profiles and reviews in our LMS Directory
- Discover top-notch systems in our Annual LMS Awards
- Or consult directly with our CEO and Lead Analyst, John Leh
Extended Enterprise Learning Systems
To familiarize yourself with extended enterprise learning strategies and systems, start with these free articles and events:
- Types of Extended Enterprise Learning blog post
- Why External Learners are Different Than Employee Learners blog post
- Top 11 Buckets of Functionality for Extended Enterprise LMS blog post
Business Case for Extended Enterprise Learning
- The Business Case for Customer Learning blog post
- Channel Learning: For the Love of Learning and Money blog post
- Association Learning Systems: Why and How to Invest in a Specialized LMS blog post
- How Does Channel Sales Training Drive Revenues? Talented Learning Show podcast interview
- Extended Enterprise LMS Case Studies list of customer stories from top LMS vendors
How to Buy an LMS
- The 3 Licensing Models of an LMS blog post
- How to Define your LMS Requirements Like a Pro blog post
- Can I Use My Employee LMS as My External LMS? blog post
- The #1 Stupid Decision When Buying an LMS blog post
- Are You Getting Fleeced by your LMS Vendor? blog post
- A Cloud LMS by Any Other Name blog post
- How Social is Your LMS? blog post
- The Hidden Cost of Qualifying LMS Vendors blog post
Channel Training 101
- The Top 10 Features of a Channel LMS blog post
- It’s Time to Change Your Channel blog post
- How to Launch a Channel Certification Program recorded webinar
Customer Education 101
- Customer Training: 5 Reasons Why It’s Smart Business blog post
- What is the Value of Customer Training? Prove it! blog post
- How to Select the Right Customer LMS webinar recorded webinar
- How to Measure the ROI of Customer Learning blog post
Learning in Associations
- Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Association Learning Technology blog post
- Associations: Should You Move to a New LMS for Continuing Education? blog post
- How Do Associations Drive Lifelong Learning? It Depends blog post
Free LMS Directory, Reviews and Awards
Need to research specific learning systems vendors – especially those that specialize in extended enterprise learning? Check out our free LMS Directory and LMS Reviews. Or see our most recent Learning Systems Awards.
Need Direct Guidance?
Would you like us to help you define your extended enterprise learning requirements or find the right solution for your needs? We’re happy to help. Submit the form below to schedule a free preliminary consultation with our CEO and Lead Analyst, John Leh, at your convenience.